Sunday 15 August 2010

Finger Trainer

OK, so it's been a long time since I've last posted something. Here is the beginning of a catchup on what I've been up to for the past few months.

This is one of my final objects that I have completed foe my degree. I is a finger trainer that repeatedly moves the fingers to play Telemans Sonata in D minor for the alto recorder. It is intended to be one in a series of objects that allows a user to attain one small success in their pursuit for perfection. Of course the user will not be able to play this piece of music from using the finger trainer alone but it aids them in learning the motion of the fingering, something that can be done when not necessarily rehearsing but in instances such as watching TV or possibly even while asleep.

This is the first prototype that started the development of the finger trainer.

No comments: